Thursday, June 28, 2012

The first song I heard

Hearing Voices is the first song I heard from suicidal tendencies. the time the song had me set up repeated again. awful song. I know the intro intro. This song reminded me of the song to deep purple highway star. intro on songs like hearing a voice like a deep purple song. so I always remember hearing the voice of this song. This was the suicidal tendencies of the first song I heard and I was biological. his music is quite good. rytem rytem was good especially the melody. very very nice and very amazing. salute for Rocky George who has played a great melody. great guitarist and a great guitarist.
ilike voice hearing
ilike suicidal tendencies
mike ilike Muir
ilike Rocky George

please you to hear and enjoy this song



No comments:

Post a Comment