Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Rocky George vs Dean Pleasants

do you think a good guitarist suicidal tendencies itru whom?

                                                                       rocky george?



                                                              or
Dean Pleasants?
 



heck if I think the guitarist is rocky george suicidal tendencies. because he was playing solo solo melody is very nice and beautiful. see just from album to join the Army Suicidal For Life album played all the guitar melody is rocky george. more especially on the album How will I laugh tomorrow, which I think is the best song and best album of suicidal tendencies. all the songs on the album How will I laugh tomorrow guitar melodies and great good average. george gitarnya.rocky cool melodies and fairly clever play great melodic guitar melodies. so my choice is the best guitarist of suicidal tendencies is a rocky george.
so. Thank you. metal greetings

No comments:

Post a Comment